Vanilla Frosting Recipe –
Perfect For Cakes and Cupcakes
Delicious, easy, home made vanilla frosting that is the perfect compliment for your cakes and cupcakes. I love vanilla. I love vanilla and I love cupcakes!
If you don’t have the time or the ingredients to make this frosting then really, canned frostings aren’t bad at all, especially on top of your awesome cupcakes decorated with sprinkles or sugar candies.
But on the days you do have the time this vanilla frosting recipe is so good and so easy, try it I know you will like it.
- 3 cups confectioners powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. butter softened
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- About 2 tbsp. milk
- Mix powdered sugar and butter.
- Stir in vanilla and milk.
- Beat until smooth and of spreading consistency.
- Seriously, that’s it and it’s great.
- Frost cupcakes by using a small spatula, back of a spoon or a cake decorating bag. Be creative. Swirl it, twirl it and then decorate with your favorite sprinkles, edible decorations, mini chocolate chips are my favorites or use cute little candy sugars.
Great helpful tips for the kitchen: Always have a measuring cup, spoons, mixing and prep bowls ready to go!
Vanilla Frosting Photos