Chocolate strawberry cookie smores recipe sounds like a mouthful and it is, not only to say but it is one delicious mouthful of taste all wrapped up in a cupcake liner. Imagine Oreo Cookies on the bottom, strawberries dipped in chocolate, your favorite toppings like chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, peanut butter chips, cookie crumbles, sprinkles, you name it and you can add it.A few very easy ingredients created DIY with a little creativity, a lot of love and some hungry baking assistants topped off with drizzled chocolate and you have a sweet treat perfect for holidays, birthdays, special occasions, or just because you love them.Just like all of my recipes, they have very few ingredients, no complicated instructions and can be modified to make your taste buds happy!
Chocolate strawberries cookie smores are a treat for every occasion, easy and inexpensive to create and with a little DIY taste you can make them your way.I made these up one day when I wanted a special sweet recipe I could make with my favorite chef assistants. I was thinking chocolate, they were thinking strawberries and cookies. So it was time to whip up some Chocolate strawberry cookies and as we went along, we tasted and made adjustments until it was everyones perfect recipe.
Chocolate Strawberry Cookie SMores
Wilton Light Candy Cocoa Melts, 12-Ounce
Chocolate melts work great for this strawberry cookie recipe but if you don’t have them, chocolate chips will melt fine
Chocolate strawberries cookie smores are a treat for every occasion, easy and inexpensive to create and with a little DIY taste you can make them your way.
I made these up one day when I wanted a special sweet recipe I could make with my favorite chef assistants. I was thinking chocolate, they were thinking strawberries and cookies. So it was time to whip up some Chocolate strawberry cookies and as we went along, we tasted and made adjustments until it was everyones perfect recipe.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: About An Hour
Serves: Make A Lot Of Them!
- Fresh Strawberries
- Chocolate Melts or Chocolate Chips
- Oreo Cookies – Double Stuffed Is My Favorite
- Mini Marshmallows
- Peanut Butter Chips
- Melt the chocolate – I use a super easy fondue pot
- Line the cupcake tray with your favorite cupcake liners
- Twist the Oreo cookie top off to reveal the double stuffing and cookie bottom
- Place 1 Oreo Cookie in each liner double stuff white goodness up (Save the tops of the cookies if you want to crush and crumble on the top of some of the Smores)
- Add a spoonful of melted chocolate on top of the oreo cookie
- Slice the strawberries in half the long way and lay it cut side down on top of the oreo cookie and melted chocolate
- Drop in some mini marshmallows
- Add some mini chocolate chips
- Go crazy and crush up some kit kats or add some sno caps or raisinets or chop up some nuts – it’s all about what you love
- Add another spoonful or 2 of melted chocolate over the strawberry and in and around the candy toppings, this will not only taste great but hold everything together once it is chilled
- Decorate with sprinkles.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the whole delicious thing
- Chill in the fridge for about 20 minutes
- Place it on a platter or serve it from the tray, surround it with family and friends and Enjoy!
Serve Chocolate Strawberry Cookies In Style
Chocolates and strawberries are decadent and loved as treats anyway but I always feel like anything tastes even better when it looks as delicious as it tastes. I love serving even the most basic cooking or baking recipes on platters, serving bowls or even plastic trays covered in cute doilies. Appearance is part of the fun and has everyone’s mouth watering before they even get their first taste.